Las Cruces Apps. com makes it easy for our App customers to manage and maintain their own smartphone App through our Back Office Access control panel. Users can log in via Password protected portal to make updates and changes to their live APP. Users should NEVER give out their log in credentials to anyone not authorized to manage, edit, revise, update or send any information including “Push” notifications.
Things to remember:
Remember that you can only customize and change steps 1-4 in you App.
- Get creative and select appropriate graphics and images by using high quality relevant designs.
- Background images should be reduced in OPACITY to ensure font overwrite legibility.
- Marketing campaigns should be well thought out before hand ensuring the quality, clarity and presentation.
- Be mindful of the wording you wish to convey as this is the a presentation of your organization.
- Remember that you want to provide information that engages your users by rewarding loyalty and continued usage of the App, as this is the most important tool in business branding and building TOMA with your App.
By using the Back Office Access control panel Users are aware that they manage their custom App at their own discretion and any changes even those unintentional can effect the display and function of the App performance and delivery of all information. User assumes all risk and liability by managing and maintaining their custom App through back office Access. Las Cruces Apps assumes no responsibility for any of the custom App content or functionality including but not limited to Fan wall posts, Social network comments or posts, Social Media, User Reviews, Merchant exchanges, Compromised password security, Imaging, Branding, Goodwill, Picture Uploads, Appointment’s, or any internet content, redirecting, banners, spam, functionality and 3 party extension, Mapping, GPS location services, Cellular phone networks, Cellular Phone Hardware and software and operations connectivity.
By Logging into the Back office control Panel I acknowledge and understand the above Disclaimer CLICK HERE to log in to Las Cruces Apps Back Office control Panel.